Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thank you to everyone who has commented on my blog. You have made me feel very popular! A quote from Lucy in Peanuts is very appropriate here: "I don't care if I have friends, as long as I'm popular." Really I do care about my friends. They mean a lot to me. I love you all. This post has to be short because I have spent so much time looking for a new outfit for my blog. But if my blog could talk it would say, "I feel pretty! Oh, so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and..." (I love musicals!)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I think I have spent hours on Pyzam looking for a "worthy" template, but nothing has popped out at me. I like yours though! It looks good. Keep blogging - I think you have a knack for it. I am looking for that perfect 13-year-old picture, but I don't have a scanner so I've got to figure out how to get it on my blog. I can't wait to hear the BYU story - but when will we ever see eachother? I haven't been to the Park Center for over a year, so that's unlikely!

Julie said...

When I read your blog I can hear you speaking or singing...both hilarious. I love you!! And I like your blogs new outfit. Very "S" Factor.

Julie said...

I have heard the BYU story...ha ha. Also I dug through my pics and found a few 13 year old pictures, but I cant blog any of them cuz they dont even compete with yours.

Kelly said...

OK - two of you know an embarrassing BYU story that involves me. Will it embarrass me??? I'm starting to get a little afraid. I did some stupid things there....

Kelly said...

By the way - how do you two know eachother?