Friday, November 16, 2007

Love is a many splendored thing.

I'm sure I will write many posts about my Annie. She is quite a character, in fact I think she would make a good character in a book. And if I ever get brave enough I will write that book. Anyway after that previous post I thought I would include a picture of her and another cute conversation we had last night.

This picture is from Halloween when Annie was "Little Orphan Annie." Here is the conversation:

Annie: Mom, I can be in love when I am an adult.

Mom: Okay.

Annie: Mom. I can be in love when I am a teenager too.

Mom: Sure.

Annie: But my teacher says I can't be in love in first grade, but it's just so hard not to!

I may be in a tiny bit of trouble with this one!

2 comments:

Julie said...

lol, soooo Annie. That is seriously one of the cutest things I have heard.

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute conversation. These are definitely moments to blog about. She sounds like a funny girl!