Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tagged

Man- I'm having a good blog day- I was tagged and here are my answers:
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
*Teaching 2nd grade *Still enjoying being a newlywed *Certainly not enjoying all my free time before children *Getting mad at Eric for buying snowmobiles- hey, we still have that argument! *Watching ER
5 things on my to-do list today:
*Call my pediatrician's billing office *Put up my Thanksgiving decorations *Continue to organize our storage room *Fold 3 loads of laundry *Vacuum upstairs
5 snacks I enjoy:
*Pumpkin pie *Swedish Fish *Caramel apples *Cottage cheese and pears *anything topped with fresh whipped cream not that cool whip crap
5 songs I know the lyrics to:
*Five, Fat Turkeys-(I'm playing the piano for the 1st grade and right now they are learning Thanksgiving songs), *Ice, Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice (LB and I learned this one in high school together.) *Baby Got Back (I grew up in the South and rap was very big.) *Elvira by the Oakridge boys- props to my dad for that one *For Good from Wicked
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
*go to Italy with my husband *Pay off my mortgage *Save more aggressively for college, missions, etc. *Be a philanthropist *make my husband a lifetime contributing member of the Cougar club
5 bad habits:
*Swearing *Talking myself out of going to the gym *not consistently reading the scriptures *leaving projects half finished *not making my bed first thing in the morning like me mother taught me
5 things I'd never wear again:
*Banana clips *pants with pleats- except for Halloween *a bikini- I never really have but certainly won't start now! *blue eyeliner * Big, round peach glasses-see previous post
5 favorite toys:
*Shutterfly *Wicked CD *my new sewing/craft room *my bike and bike trailer *Suzie Q
People tagged: my family

10 comments:

Julie said...

pI love you, you always make me laugh.

Paris Lover said...

Oh no! You got sucked into the blogging world!!!! I'm glad it's you and not me my friend. I've got a been there, done it attitude about the whole blog thing. Sorry!
Eventhough I still post pictures on mine for family journaling purposes, it's been a relief to not have to keep up with it for the sake of others. My only advice is to make sure you are doing it for you! I'm hoping I'll get a chance to pop in and see what you are up to on occasion. I don't check blogs much anymore so don't feel bad if you don't see many comments from me. You might have to remind me to check it like you did today. Hope you have fun with it. BTW, I love the name of your blog (because I know the story behind it) and your 7th grade picture. You are lovely my dear!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Kari, I went to Wicked in NY in Feb. and won the lottery tickets. . I paid $25 bucks for 2 seats on the FRONT ROW. The people behind me paid $400 each! It was so great. Now my whole family is hooked on it, so I'm glad you are as obsessed as me. I like, "For Good" but my kids like, "Popular" OK, gotta run, it's 5:53 and I'm thinking about showering today.

Crissy said...

Kari, all I have to say is I am so relieved "For Good" made the list! I am so glad you are doing a blog, because I was just thinking the other day that you needed a project! (JK) I love you so and the more I get to know you, the more I love you! Fantastic photo, by the way. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to read on!

Kate said...

I have such a hard time believing that litte Kari Robbins has a swearing habit!!! I'm shocked! That's hilarious, though......
I just still have you in my memory as you were in high school. :)
It was fun reading your blog. I copied you and did the "five things" on mine too.
love ya.
Katie
www.katejarrard.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Oh Missy, that is so @#$% funny. Seriously, I laughed out loud.

JayKo said...

I just wanted to let you know that I'm impressed that you were able to release the inner 13 year old! I'm excited to see your "daily Christmas cards," and hopefully more pictures of your #%$@ cute kids!

Amber said...

Cute blog. I love the name "You're Pretty Too."
You should create a post that explains the name.

Kelly said...

FYI - I have NEVER received more than 4 comments on any of my posts, so that inner 13 year old should be feeling pretty popular right now!

Stacey said...

It still cracks me up that little, innocent Kari has a swearing problem! I love the blog!