Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pinewood Derby Update


As promised, here is the picture of me at Finn's Pinewood Derby in front of the checkered background:

Also , I mentioned in the comments of the Pinewood Derby Mania post that we had awesome scout leaders in our area who walked Finn through most of the making of his derby. This picture proves how great they are. Finn's den mother photoshopped another picture of him into the picture of me in front of the checkered background so it looks like he was there. Go Linda! We love her.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Thats some serious talent with the photoshop.

Anonymous said...

Man I wish I was as good a den mother as Finn's. Maybe after I've been it for 8 years I will be that good too:) I REALLY better NOT be a den mother still in 5 more years to see if I am that good!

Thelissa said...

Hey that looks pretty good! I'm impressed!

Kerry said...

Dude! You make me sick and I want to hurt you! You look the same as when we were at BYU....Age a little already! :)