Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May Tinkling of the Ivories

For as long as I have been involved with piano, May has always been the month for recitals. And this May was no different, except Finn was one the doing the playing. So here is Finn's stunning rendition of "Willie the Whale." This really is for Grandpa and Grandma in Prague who couldn't come to the recital, but if you ask me, this is the best way to support a recital. Only one song to listen to played by one of your favorite people. Oh and sorry about the shaky camera- work. I must have been having some sort of caffeine- withdrawals or something like that!

5 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Wow, what a maestro. I wouldn't really call that "tinkling" but I think it was lovely in a somber way. I am REALLY planning to see you so I'll call you as we start planning which days we can make it up near you. . .xoxoxo

Liz said...

For sure the next Beethoven! By the way, love the quote about not having any kids and thinking your a good person:)

mama missy said...

Never heard it played better!! Excellent, Finn, we are proud of you for developing your talents. You can definitely use that one when you are on your mission. We love you.

The Christensens said...

Wow! Finn is really coming along. I think it's so great for boys to play an instrument.

Amber said...

Yay, Finn! What a talented guy...but then, look who his mom is-he must come by it naturally :)