Sunday, March 15, 2009

I just have one thing to say...


I just finished playing Monopoly with Finn for 2 hours and I pretty much schooled him. I attribute this to 2 things-

1.) This is the first time Finn has ever played Monopoly

2.) Buying all the railroads as soon as I can. There is a railroad on every side-increasing the potential to be landed on and if you own all 4, the rent is $200 which gives you a lot of quick capital to buy property and houses.

This is my bit of wisdom for the day. Sorry I haven't blogged much lately. I'm not really in a blogging place right now, but I'm sure I'll get my groove back one day.

4 comments:

Julie said...

No wit?? I probably didn't even spell that right! But to tell you the truth. I like this post. Mostly because I wanna play Monopoly now....I could totally kick your butt for sure.

Tamra said...

Maybe our stock portfoloio would look better if we took your monopoly advice, buy more railroads.

Unknown said...

The real key to Monopoly is to be the banker. If you are the banker then the line between your money and the banks money tends to disappear.

Sestra Robbins said...

Matt's comment sounds like corporate America not just a game between Matt and Finn