Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pay it Forward

So I know I just finished saying I wasn't in a blogging place right now, but I saw this idea on my friend Kelly's blog and I love this kind of thing- so thanks Kelly and Lindsay for helping me to blog twice in just as many hours. Maybe you have pulled me out of my slump... we'll see.
But here's the deal...The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift/treat from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!
Yeah, for homemade things!

4 comments:

Julie said...

For me!!! Yay!!

Jennifer Never said...

I still miss you and think about you and love you!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

YAY! I did this on facebook, but I didn't say I'd send a homemade gift, I said I'd take 5 people to lunch. . .only one person "got it" and put it on their facebook. . . the pay it forward thing. . . so I'm going to try it on my blog. I think bloggers are smarter than facebookers. OK, so I'm off to do it. And if I really do win, you don't have to send me anything.. . you can save it for our big reunion this summer. . . I'll be in Utah for 3 weeks so we have to get together FOR SURE! XO, Sarah

Natalie said...

Dang, I missed the free handmade gift/treat. But on second thought, i think I already have what you are probably going to give....