Saturday, November 29, 2008

All in the Family.

Looking for something to do this weekend, Annie asked if she could start a blog. I thought it would be fun for her so I willingly started one for her. But now that is has been 3 days and she is constantly asking me to put pictures on for her and make videos of her and her friends so she can put them on, I am regretting this decision a wee-bit! I barely have time to keep mine own up let alone hers. But hopefully she will learn and become a little more self-sufficient. For obvious reasons I made hers private, so if you would like an invitation, let me know in my comments. It is quite cute to read what she puts in it. And she and her friends like to make several comments. So if you do read, know she isn't that popular, just a bit "into herself"- like most 7 year olds, I imagine. And of course Katie wants a blog too, but I told she has to be more than 2 years diaper free and know how to do more than just play Polly Pockets on the computer!

8 comments:

Thelissa said...

Hummmmm, I think this is a blog I need to read! I won't tell my kids she has one though or I'll be in your same shoes! If Katie is willing, please invite me. My email is thelissa@comcast.net.

Anonymous said...

well, of course I need an invite...jjwoody02@comcast.net

Julie said...

Jaxynn kills me with hers too.

Amber said...

oh, send me an invite! I'm always learning from Annie wisdom.

mama missy said...

I too NEED an invite!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Kari, I just made my blog private so send me your email address (i'm at amy.eldredge@yahoo.com) and I'll grant you access.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Oooh, invite me . . . sarahidiart@msn.com. . . but I'm like your friend Thelissa, I won't show my kids for fear of never having my computer to myself!

Andrea said...

I think I'm glad I keep telling Drew no. Apparently I told her when she turned 10 I'd let her start a blog. She has bugged me every day about it since. I better not let her know Annie has one or I'll never hear the end of it.