Tuesday, February 12, 2008


Wow! My blog has everything- humor, intrigue, controversy and even scandal- if you don't know me well please know that was all said with "tongue firmly in cheek." But after that last post and all the firestorm it created, I think it is time for a nice, breezy, cute Annie story. Let's proceed- shall we?!?
Annie and her friend, Lauren were having a conversation about Suzie and her bald head. They had come to the conclusion that even though she didn't have any hair, she still looked like a girl. They proceeded to list reasons why she still looked like a girl. For example she had long eyelashes, she wore girl clothes and she has pink shoes. Then Annie ended with this observation, "And she has the kissing lips." (giggle, giggle) I asked her what the kissing lips were. She said, "You know- the kissing lips. Every woman has the kissing lips." (again more giggling.) Well , ooo la la. I didn't know I had "the kissing lips"! So in honor of Valentine's Day and since our house is so chock full of women here are some of the kissing lips in our residence.

8 comments:

amberjill said...

ummmm....I believe there is one set of kissing lips missing!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Annie is right! I had every boy in my house try to do kissing lips- yep I'm the only one in the Wood family who has them:)

Natalie said...

Looks like Suzie not only has the kissing lips but may also have the "wandering eyes" .....

youreprettytoo said...

For my kissing lips, please refer to S Factor recipes!

Jennifer Never said...

Happy Valentines Day to you!!! Lucky is the man who gets Annie's first kiss!

Julie said...

That is the perfect Valentines post. Don't worry at cooking club next week we can take pictures of all our kissing lips and post them. yay!!...Jenny....Lucky is Abe. Didn't you know they are betrothed.

Paula said...

Amy's Aunt Paula here - I've enjoyed your blog and I LOVE your family picture. I used to be a professional photographer and that is one of the cutest family portraits I have ever seen!