Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Good thing I wasn't swearing....

Annie turns the big double digit tomorrow. On Sunday as we were getting ready for church Annie asked if I would make her some toast for breakfast. I was rushing to get ready and said, "Annie, you are almost 10 years old. You are old enough to fix your own breakfast."
Suzie must have overheard this because that evening we were having a friend over for dinner whom Annie told it was her birthday this week. When the friend asked how old she was going to be Suzie quickly replied, "Old enough to fix her own breakfast."

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my word. I am so laughing right out loud. That is funny. I love her. Happy Birthday to Annie, so glad she can fix her own toast now.

Anonymous said...

Missy, that is really, really, really funny:) I too am so laughing right out loud!!!