Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Zucchini doesn't fall far from the vine.

What -another post about zucchini! Yes, I wanted to show that my preoccupation with playing games with my vegetables is genetic. This is an ongoing joke that has been going on in my family for weeks. My sister, Michelle, documented it very well and I refer you to her to enjoy this little nugget out of the Robbins family storybook. And thank you to Amber and her mother for providing us with Brother Zucchini. They should be a proud Aunt and Grandma!

4 comments:

amberjill said...

that's awesome! glad i could help! i knew someone i loved had to have triplets, if it wasn't me! i'm glad it was my ginormous zucchini!! they look like such a happy family! btw, your sisters pics are a little too national geographic for me!! She should have a disclaimer or something! :) totally missed you at church today!

Julie said...

Love it!...I think I am going to miss your mom while she is serving her mish. You guys are so funny. Hope everything went well yesterday at the farewell and also today.

Jennifer Never said...

Thanks for the laugh! Who knew zucchini could be so much fun??

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Hilareous, I loved it. . .your family is so fun (and nutty!)