Friday, November 8, 2013

Necessary Farts

Today when I "woke" my computer up after it had gone into "sleep" mode I saw a document that had been opened-I'm assuming by one of my kids because they were all working on the computer last night.  When I opened the document this is what I read
"Necessary farts are only necessary if you are forced to fart.  I love to fart."
Well if that doesn't sound like the beginning of an incredibly interesting essay- I don't know what does!  Now I just need to figure out who is thinking so deeply about farting.  My guess is Finn but Eric's guess is Katie.  I haven't asked anyone yet so we'll see who's right!  Any other guesses out there...?

4 comments:

Julie said...

I guess Eric.

Julie said...

I guess Eric.

Liz said...

Hahahaha.....So gross and funny all at the same time.

It was so great to talk with you last Saturday! You look so great.

The Hill Family said...

My guess is Annie, she was the barbie fashion picture photographer after all. She does a good job sitting sweetly aside while the others take the blame. Ha:) Also, I know Suzie can't type like that, but I laughed out loud when I read it because I can totally hear her saying that. I love your kids!