Sunday, May 22, 2011

What Suzie is and isn't a big fan of.

We live in the same neighborhood as David Archuleta. Recently David and his mom were visiting our across the street neighbor. Eric was in the front yard with Katie and Suzie. He saw David and said to the girls, "Hey girls. David Archuleta is across the street. You should go say hi." Suzie replied, "No thanks Dad. I'm not that big a fan."
Another day Suz and I were going into the mall when she spotted two little baby birds hopping along the parking lot. She grabbed me hand and pointed to the two birds saying, "Mom, look at the cute little birdies!" Without missing a beat she followed this up with, "Oh man! We should've brought Finn's gun so we could shoot 'em and eat 'em!"
So to recap, here is what Suzie is a fan of:
Little, cute baby birdies
Shooting cute baby birdies
And eating cute baby birdies
And here is what she isn't a fan of:
David Archuleta

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hee hee hee!

Natalie said...

I have one person to add to those lists...Bridger. When he first gets there she is a major fan of him, the minute he starts playing with her pollys...notsomuch a fan. I do love me a good Suz story.

mlondon said...

Hi, I came across your blog on internet. Cute story. Suzie is adorable. Tell Suzie David Archuleta loves birds too, so he sings about them. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSOZUoGVxsA