Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This Rag-a-Muffin's 3rd Happy to You


I can't believe my baby is 3 years old! This child is the most pleasant, friendliest, loving little munchkins you'll ever meet. And that's saying something coming off the "supposed" terrible twos. But in my experience three year olds are a lot harder than two year olds. So consider this- tap, tap- my virtual knock on wood. But in honor of Suzie's 3rd "Happy to You" I wanted to write down a few things about her.
* She gives the best hugs and sloppy kisses while saying, "I love you SOOO much mommy!"
* She is a food lover. She will eat just about anything and has very adult tastes eating things like fresh tomatoes and avocadoes straight from the skin. I am often guilty of cleaning up her food before she is done and she calls me on it almost every time. She will go off playing and I will clear it off or eat it myself! and she will come back asking, "Where's my food mommy?" She is very aware of what she has left. She also asks me everyday what's for dinner. Like her mom, she likes to have her mouth all set for what is in store.
*She is everyone's favorite- hands down. But being the baby may have something to do with this.
*She is really fun to give gifts to. You could give her a half used/chewed up eraser and she would think it was the greatest thing in the world. When she got the above pictured Princess teapot from her Aunt Jessica, she said, "OH, a Drinkpot!" with such enthusiasm and excitement.
*She says the funniest things. This morning I ran out of time before I had to go run errands, so I didn't get a chance to do her hair. (Me not doing my girls' hair...shocking- I know!) We were driving in the car and she said in frustration, "Mom, my hair is looking at me." I glanced back at her not understanding at all what she was talking about and saw her hair in her eyes. I said, "Oh, is your hair in your eyes?" She said, "Yeah, my hair keeps looking at me and I don't like it." Man I hate it when my hair looks at me!
So this picture is a 3 year old Suzie with her hair looking at her while holding her "drinkpot."
Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

Julie said...

My hair is looking at me....that is awesome! I love Suz....but I think Q loves her more! Happy Birthday Suz!

The Powells said...

How cute of Suzie and her drinkpot. Happy Birthday to a very observant little girl!!

Liz said...

She's awesome...what fun comments!

Hey, Kari...call me...I need to ask you something.
801-699-2420

Sestra Robbins said...

We can't wait to get better acquainted with our 3 year old Suzie!!!!!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday to a cute, sassy and fun loving three year old. We love you Suzie!

Unknown said...

She does say the cutest things! And I think it is the terrific two's and terrible three's just so ya know.

Stephanie said...

I think your Suzie and my Natalie could be great friends. :)

Natalie said...

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, I love the Suze with her crazy hair that looks at her....I love her even when she dubs me the wicked step mother or "one of the mouses" and she gets to be cinderella.